- Preregistration is necessary for all classes.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- Registration confirmation will NOT be mailed. Students will be notified only if a class is filled or canceled.
- Register early to prevent class cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Jenison Community Education is self-supporting; therefore, a minimum enrollment is required for each class. Jenison Community Education reserves the right to cancel any class at any time.
REFUND POLICY (except swim lessons, see below)
- Classes that have not met the minimum enrollment 48 hours before their start date will be canceled, and a full refund will be issued.
- If a student cancels at least 48 hours (or two business days) prior to the start of the class, a refund will be issued (minus $10 processing fee).
SWIM LESSONS REFUND POLICY
A refund less $10 will be granted up to three business days prior to the start of class. Any refund requests made less than three business days prior to the start of the first class will not be granted due to minimum class requirements.
If you have questions regarding any of the enrichment classes, please call Brenda at (616) 457-6110.